Collection of Information.
1. The CHA Law Group, PC web site collects certain information about visitors, even when they are not logged in. CHA Law Group, PC may record your IP address, the URLs of the Web sites and pages you visit (before, during and after your visit to the CHA Law Group, PC Web site), the times and dates of such visits, information about the computer hardware and software you use and other information that may be available. Also, CHA Law Group, PC may place “cookies” on your computer to recognize you on return visits to enable CHA Law Group, PC to enhance your browsing experience, as well as to collect additional information about you. You may adjust your browser settings or use other means to prevent cookies from being placed on your computer, but doing so may result in reduced functionality and a less personalized browsing experience.
2. CHA Law Group, PC may ask you to provide certain additional information about yourself, including your name, contact information, the organization you come from and certain other information that CHA Law Group, PC may use to identify you. If you choose not to provide such information, you may not be permitted to access certain CHA Law Group, PC web site features, content or services.
Use of Information.
1. CHA Law Group, PC uses the information that it collects about you to improve your browsing experience by personalizing CHA Law Group, PC’s web site to your interest, and also to help The CHA Law Group, PC select content and services that you may find interesting and useful. Information about the content you visit and services you use may be used alone or in conjunction with information collected from other users to help CHA Law Group, PC tailor CHA Law Group, PC’s web site and its other products and services to better suit the needs and interests of you and other users.
2. Information that you provide may also be used as part of CHA Law Group, PC’s effort to keep you informed about events, and selected products and services that may be of interest to you. In some cases, CHA Law Group, PC may contact you with information from carefully selected third parties, but CHA Law Group, PC will not provide information to third parties for such purposes. In other cases, your information might be shared with a third party pursuant to a process that contemplates such sharing but which you knowingly initiate.
3. CHA Law Group, PC reserves the right to disclose any information that it obtains through the CHA Law Group, PC web site to appropriate governmental or regulatory authorities, if required by law or any governmental agency.
Transfers of Information.
Information Sent by Way of the Web site is Not Secure
Any information sent to the CHA Law Group, PC by Internet e-mail or through the web site is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis. Any information you send CHA Law Group, PC over the Internet, either through the CHA Law Group, PC web site or via email is done at your own risk.
1. The information contained in this web site is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter. No recipients of content from this site, clients or otherwise, should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any content included in the site without seeking the appropriate legal or other professional advice on the particular facts and circumstances at issue from an attorney licensed in the recipient’s state. The content of this web site contains general information and may not reflect current legal developments, verdicts or settlements. CHA Law Group, PC expressly disclaims all liability in respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all the contents of this web site.
2. Some links within the web site may lead to other web sites, including those operated and maintained by third parties. CHA Law Group, PC includes these links solely as a convenience to you, and the presence of such a link does not imply a responsibility for the linked site or an endorsement of the linked site, its operator, or its contents.
3. This web site and its contents are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
4. Furthermore, CHA Law Group, PC does not wish to represent anyone desiring representation based upon viewing this web site in a state where this web site fails to comply with all laws and ethical rules of that state.
5. Reproduction, distribution, republication, and/or retransmission of material contained within the CHA Law Group, PC web site is prohibited unless the prior written permission of CHA Law Group, PC has been obtained.
Sending Information Does Not Form an Attorney – Client Relationship
Transmission of information from this web site does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and CHA Law Group, PC, nor is it intended to do so. The transmission of the web site, in part or in whole, and/or any communication with us via Internet e-mail through this site does not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship between us and any recipients. Until you have paid an agreed upon fee determined by a signed retainer agreement with CHA Law Group, PC, no attorney-client relationship has been formed.